- This is my first time. Do I need indoor cycling or boxing experience?
- No, you don't! The great thing about OMMO Cycle and OMMO Boxing Fitness is that anyone can do it regardless of fitness level.
- Is there a beginner class?
- Our classes are made for all fitness levels. How tough your ride will be is entirely up to you. You will always be in control of your bike's resistance. For your first time, the most important thing is to have fun!
- How old do I have to be to join OMMO Cycle or OMMO Boxing Fitness?
- You have to be at least 14 years old to join any activity at OMMO. For OMMO Cycle, there is a minimum height requirement of 145 cm. If you are under the age of 18, your parent/guardian must sign your waiver form.
However, we will have special guided classes for youths and kids from time to time.
- Where is your studio?
- Main studio at Sathorn:
8/8 Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120. Specfically, it is located on Naratiwas Soi 4, between Empire Tower and Empire Place condo. See our map location here.
Amarin Pop-Up studio:
Active Parc @ Amarin Plaza, 2nd floor. 496-502 Ploenchit Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok, Thailand 10330.
- Where can I park?
- For the main studio at Sathorn, there are several basement parking options that are a 1-3 minutes walk away, namely at Empire Tower, Sathorn Square and Bangkok City Towers.
For Amarin Pop-Up studio, you may park at Amarin Plaza or Grand Hyatt Erawan.
We will be able to stamp your parking ticket for prescribed complimentary parking (only for Empire Tower and Amarin Plaza) subject to the conditions which may change from time to time. Please check with our front desk.
- What about shower and locker facilities?
- At the main studio at Sathorn, we provide lockers, towels and full shower facilities for your convenience. Our showers are stocked with specialised organic products from the ultra luxury O-SPA.
If you like them, they are available for sale at our retail corner as well. O-SPA products pride themselves for being natural and 95% organically certified. They are especially suitable for sensitive skin.
- How do I book a ride, mat or spot?
- Sign up for an OMMO Studios account and you will be able to buy a package and book your spot. Booking can be done on-site at the studio or online by clicking on the "Book Your Experience" tab on the website. Select a class from our weekly schedule, reserve your bike or spot and you're ready to go.
- Do you accept walk-ins?
- Walk-ins are accepted if there are spaces available in the class. If the class is fully booked, you may still indicate your interest by joining the waiting list - should a member cancel, you will be informed and you can confirm your space upon notification.
- When does the class schedule come out?
- You may begin booking classes for the week every Sunday at 9pm.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- We understand emergencies do happen and we allow cancellations up to 4 hours before the class. Otherwise, your credits will charged accordingly. For those with unlimited packages, a late or no cancellation penalty of 3 days will be deducted from your package.
Cancellation can be done via online or by calling the studio.
- The class I want to book is full. Is there a waiting list?
- Yes, there is! Click on the waiting list button under the class you would like to join. A class credit is deducted when you are added on the waiting list. You will automatically be added to the class and be notified via email once a bike or spot becomes available.
If you no longer want to be on the waiting list, please remove yourself via online or by calling the studio to avoid being charged. Your credits will be credited back if we are unable to secure you a spot.
YOUR FIRST RIDE
- What should I wear?
- We recommend form-fitting sportswear. For women, we suggest tight leggings. It can get really hot so wear anything you don't mind sweating in. And don't forget your socks!
- Can I bring my own shoes?
- Definitely, our bikes are equipped with Shimano SPD cleats. If you don't have cycling shoes, we provide Shimano SPD cleated shoes for your use. Our shoes go through a thorough cleaning process after each use, so rest assured that they are hygienic and clean.
- How early should I come?
- Please arrive 30 minutes before class starts so our friendly specialists can assist you in setting up your bike for your optimal workout. Please note that if you do not sign in 5 minutes before class starts, your bike may be given away.
- What should I take note of in my first few classes?
- If you're a first-timer or have any medical issues, do let our instructors know so that they can guide you properly and pay special attention.
- What happens if I arrive late for class?
- Unfortunately, we have a strict rule that once we closed the door to the cycling room, we will not open it again until the end of the ride or if there is a medical emergency.
Do understand that all the other riders have made it a point to arrive early and prepare for a ride in a dimly lit, choreographed rhythm ride and the opening of the door for late comers is distracting for both the instructor and riders.