- This is my first time. Do I need indoor cycling or boxing experience?
No, you don't! The great thing about OMMO Ride and OMMO Boxing is that anyone can do it regardless of fitness level.
- Is there a beginner class?
Our classes are made for all fitness levels. How tough your ride will be is entirely up to you. You will always be in control of your bike's resistance. For your first time, the most important thing is to have fun!
- How old do I have to be to join OMMO RIDE or Boxing?
You have to be at least 14 years old to join any activity at OMMO. For OMMO Ride, there is a minimum height requirement of 145 cm. If you are under the age of 18, your parent/guardian must sign your waiver form.
However, we will have special guided classes for youths and kids from time to time.
- Where is your studio?
BTS Chong Nongsi - 7 mins walk from the station
8/8 Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120.
Specfically, it is located on Naratiwas Soi 4, between Empire Tower and Empire Place condo. See our map location here.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT WE NO LONGER OPERATE AT OUR AMARIN POP UP STUDIO
- Where can I park?
There are several parking options that are a 1-3 minutes walk away, namely at Empire Tower, Sathorn Square and Bangkok City Towers.
We will be able to stamp your parking ticket for prescribed complimentary parking (only for Empire Tower for the 1st 2 hours) subject to the conditions which may change from time to time. Please check with our front desk.
- What about shower and locker facilities?
At our studio, we provide lockers, towels and full shower facilities for your convenience.
- How do I book a ride, mat or spot?
- Sign up for an OMMO Studios account and you will be able to buy a package and book your spot. Booking can be done on-site at the studio or online by clicking on the "Book Your Experience" tab on the website. Select a class from our weekly schedule, reserve your bike or spot and you're ready to go.
- Do you accept walk-ins?
Walk-ins are accepted if there are spaces available in the class. If the class is fully booked, you may still indicate your interest by joining the waiting list - should a member cancel, you will be informed soonest.
- When does the class schedule come out?
- You may begin booking classes for the week every Sunday at 9pm.
- What is the cancellation policy?
We understand emergencies do happen and we allow cancellations up to 4 hours before the class. Otherwise, your credits will charged accordingly. For those with unlimited packages, a late or no cancellation penalty of 3 days will be deducted from your package.
Cancellation can be done via online or by calling the studio.
- The class I want to book is full. Is there a waiting list?
- Yes, there is! Click on the waiting list button under the class you would like to join. A class credit is deducted when you are added on the waiting list. You will automatically be added to the class and be notified via email once a bike or spot becomes available.
If you no longer want to be on the waiting list, please remove yourself via online or by calling the studio to avoid being charged. Your credits will be credited back if we are unable to secure you a spot.
YOUR FIRST RIDE
- What should I wear?
- We recommend form-fitting sportswear. For women, we suggest tight leggings. It can get really hot so wear anything you don't mind sweating in. And don't forget your socks!
- Can I bring my own shoes?
- Definitely, our bikes are equipped with Shimano SPD cleats. If you don't have cycling shoes, we provide Shimano SPD cleated shoes for your use. Our shoes go through a thorough cleaning process after each use, so rest assured that they are hygienic and clean.
- How early should I come?
If it's your first time at the studio, please arrive 20 minutes before class starts so our crew can assist you in setting up and ensuring you are optimised for your class
Please note that if you do not sign in 5 minutes before class starts, your bike or spot may be given away.
- What should I take note of in my first few classes?
- If you're a first-timer or have any medical issues, do let our instructors know so that they can guide you properly and pay special attention.
- What happens if I arrive late for class?
Unfortunately, we have a strict rule of no admission once class has started.
Do understand that all the other customers have made it a point to arrive early and prepare for their workouts. The opening of the door for late comers is distracting for both the instructor and riders.
Similarly, all mobile phones must be left in the lockers.